The Executive Subcommittee consists of the JJAB Chair, Vice-Chair, and the standing subcommittee chairs.
The purpose of the Executive Subcommittee is to:
- Review multi-year and annual action plans,
- Review proposed state and federal legislation,
- Develop JJAB activities, programs and policies,
- Recommend special subcommittees or task forces and sets the level of decision-making authority for any special subcommittee or task force created,
- Set that overall policy for the other subcommittees and task forces,
- Hear and dispose of internal appeals from actions taken by any standing or special subcommittee.
- Dr. Jay Miller, Chair
- Jacinda Lewis, Vice Chair
- Emmaleigh Barnes
- Mary Lou Cutter
- Pastor Edward Palmer
- Robert Douglas